Sunday, December 20, 2009

Aquarians as Lovers

I was googling away the other day searching for information on the dreaded Venus in Capricorn pairing that I've been saddled with when I came across this site's discussion and ad hoc poll on the topic of best zodiac lovers.

To my surprise, Aquarius shows up again and again as one of the top zodiac contenders. I'd probably be cheering for our gang right now if it weren't for my naturally dubious outlook on said polls and that it's not at all what I expected. I'd always read that Aquarians are distracted lovers incapable of being passionate and therefore incapable of giving pleasure. What astrologers frequently say is that they are more prone to doing experiments (think of the Operation board game, except the dude hasn't any pants) than love-making, and once they get the expected outcome they move on.

My own personal experience has cemented this notion. Like most Aquarians I'm a late bloomer and haven't had nearly the experience as I assume everyone else has had. I've also watched as famous fellow Aquarians (and me) were cheated on or left in the dust for ostensibly sexier folks.

Two famous Aquarians come to mind as prime examples of this phenomena, and both were left for the same lover: Jennifer Aniston and Laura Dern are Aquarians who were both given the shaft for Angelina Jolie, a Gemini. It's not a scientific poll, mind you, but there's no shortage of famous Aquarians who have been dumped in favor of "spicier" bedroom signs.

This site's informal poll suggests that my opinion was based on bad evidence and that that what Aquarians lack in emotional connectivity they can more than make up for in genuine inquisitiveness and fun if given a chance. It's just with their quirky ways they aren't often given nearly the chance.

What would your own personal scale of zodiac lovers look like based on your own experience? Who is your favorite zodiac lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment